I’m going to tell you about Making Twitter Works Amazingly for Business – Actually, not only Twitter that we can use for business tool. We have known several internet features that work amazingly towards business. There are blogger, Multiply, and Facebook, that allow companies to get closer to their customers and help them to build loyalty. Many have taste the advantages of Multiply.com since it allows users to display their products and it is profitable since it costs you nothing. The same as that, Twitter also free to use except that no detailed pictures are attached to the posts, only sentences.
- Schedule: Schedule your twitter messages
- Recurring: Set your twitter messages to send on recurring basis: daily, weekly, monthly, yearly.
- Twitter Calendar: Manage your scheduled messages (Twaits) with our powerful calendar tool that works just like your Outlook calendar.
- Translation: Translate your tweets into any language with the click of a button. Do you follow tweeple that post in foreign languages? …easily translate any tweet into a language you understand
- Feeds: Register your blog or business RSS feed with twaitter and have your new posts automatically sent to twitter. (coming soon)
- Schedule in Mass: Have a lot to say and a lot to schedule? Upload a file with your messages in our file format and we’ll be happy to schedule all the twaits for you. (Coming Soon) *subject to Twitter message sending limits
Now, they are going to release some features included:
- Recurring Tweets (“Best In Class” feature to be turned back on)
- RSS Feed Manager
- Ping.fm Integration (Post to Facebook, MySpace, and all of your other favorite social networks via Ping.fm through Twaitter)
- Scheduled and Recurring messages through Ping.fm. Schedule your messages to be sent to any social network via Ping.fm and make them recurring (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly, etc)
- Bulk Tweet (This file upload feature has been delayed until the next release)
I hope you already read my previous post in the title top twitter tool you can apply, Now i’m going to inform you the latest updates from twitter that you should know. Twitter has launching the Tweet Button to make sharing simple. It lets you share links directly from the page you’re on. When you click on the Tweet Button, a Tweet box will appear — pre-populated with a shortened link that points to the item that you’re sharing.
The Tweet Button is not only simple for users, but for publishers of all sizes, too. Recreational bloggers to large media companies can quickly and easily add the Tweet Button to their sites. It only takes a few lines of code. The Tweet Button will help publishers grow traffic and increase their Twitter following.
Twitter tweet button will look like below.
Twitter has been remarkably became the integral part of our life especially in online experience. Celebrities and other public figures would use it to communicate with their fans. Not long a go when two figures from CNN (Don Lemon and Rick Sanchez) use Twitter to communicate with their viewers. And now, the number of members have risen and greater each year. Not only the Twitter that enjoys the “party”, other supporting websites, tools, and services, also get the impact of this success. This only makes Twitter more user-friendly, fun, useful, and dynamic.
Tweetdeck, Ubertweet, are a few to mention of the supporting services. We also have many application tools that can be installed to our Twitter account. Mention the tools one by one can be overwhelming since there are too many, plus, there are only a few that really useful. TweetBeep is similar to Google Alerts and it is combined with Twitter. You will be notified whenever specific keywords appeared such as your name, replies, and so on.
Then we have GroupTweet, useful tool to send tweet to selected people in-group simultaneously. This can be useful to send invitation or notifications to office mates or families. We still have lots of tools such as Tweet2Tweet to view your conversation in more stylish and easier look.
As human being, we have two kinds of basic aspect in life. The first aspect is the individual aspect while the second one is the social aspect. In this era of technology where individual brings more limitation to relate with other people for the sake of privacy, we can also find an interesting phenomenon that also comes from technology. It comes from the internet where people are allowed to meet other people easily and also sharing thoughts and feelings simply by joining social network like the twitter
In order to make a good social network, there are several facilities that are allowed to be used in the network. If you what to learn twitter tool, you might want to know what are the most common tool that are used. However the first thing to do to learn twitter tool, you must make an account in it.
There are seven types of twitter tools. What are they? They are tweetadder,twitter holic, twit this, twitad, twitterless, twittoria, and tweepler. In twit this, you can have the link that can be shared with others and also blogs in an automated system. In twitterless, the tool will inform yu if someone stops being your follower and you can also use the tool to build better follower list.