In this era of technology, we cannot deny about the very importance value of the internet. It can be used not only to gain all kinds of information, but it can also connect us to other people. In connecting to other people, we can simply share our ideas, or we can go even further to have economic advantage from it, for example by promoting the products that we produce by using website. The best place to share our ideas is by using the social network.
There are many kinds of website that offer this service. One of them is the twitter. There are several things that you might want to consider when applying twitter. In applying twitter, the first feature that you can have is that you can see everyone’s message or it is also called as the tweet. However, surely you do not want to see the entire message. Therefore, you can limit it by the people who have the same interest like you to follow.
When applying twitter, you can do it from your browser or from your phone. Since there are many businesses that have accounts in the twitter, you might also want to add yours there. If you run a business, this can be used also to campaign your promotion with more personal approach.
iPhone Twitter Applications is almost same with the BlackBerry Application for twitter (at list about the device right?)
1. Tweetie :iPhone Twitter Applications
- Handle multiple twitter accounts.
- View your timeline, replies, direct messages and favorites.
- Browse your friends and followers.
- Post new tweets, retweet.
- Reply directly to tweets and send direct messages.
- Follow and unfollow people.
- Mark tweets as favorites.
- Navigate reply chains.
- Inline web browser.
- Post links with automatic link shrinking via bit.ly.
- Upload pictures to twitpic.com.
- Update your twitter location.
- View twitter trends and perform custom searches.
- Save your favorite searches.
- Implements the full twitter API.
- Uses secure connection (https).
- Go to User shortcut
- Nearby search
- Themes and adjustable font size
- Bookmarklet support
New in 1.2
- Instapaper integration
- Optional landscape keyboard
- Image compression control (for uploads)
- Nearby radius control
- Cached avatars
- Drafts persist across relaunches
- Resend tweet on network error
- Refined UI and reply-chain navigation
- Swipe shortcuts
- Disable “Accounts” back button
- Public timeline
- Block / Unblock users
- Control # tweets loaded on launch
- Remember scroll position on launch and reload
- Improved “load newer”
- Link to TwitPic.com in inline picture viewer
- Faster favoriting
- Handle $AAPL style stock links (to stocktwits.com)
- Send DM text to email
- Japanese localization
Well…if you interested to know more detail about Tweetie :iPhone Twitter Applications feel free visit their website at http://www.atebits.com/tweetie-iphone/. We Thought that Tweetie is one of Twitter Tools
2. Twinkle :iPhone Twitter Applications
Twinkle, Twinkle Little App, Posting Tweets Is Now A Snap
Discover, connect, and send messages to people nearby. Upload photos and update your Twitter account. Contact old friends and make new ones, all with Twinkle, the location-aware network for the iPhone and iPod Touch.
NEW: Twinkle 1.4 is now out, featuring a landscape map feed, a built-in minibrowser, blocking and lots of other cool new tricks. More detail check it out http://tapulous.com/twinkle/
3. Logspost:iPhone Twitter Applications
4. Hahlo: iPhone Twitter Applications
If you are using twitter for marketing needs I think you could check one on top twitter tools in Top Twitter Marketing Tools
MadTwitter is a Windows application that lets you read “twits” written by your friends and publish your own. It’s inspired in Twitterrific, a really nice application for Mac.Using it is really easy. First, you need to register for an account at Twitter. Once you get your account, download MadTwitter and install it. When executing it for first time, it will ask for your credentials and some options.
Once configured it will stay at the bottom of your desktop (in the systray) showing itself when you receive new “twits”. Clicking on its icon will show the main window where you can write your “twits”.
Snitter is one of Twitter application that you can choose. It compatible with Mac OSX and Microsoft Windows. Snitter is one of Desktop Applications for twitter user and you could compare with seesmic, twhirl, etc.
Here are features of snitter that we got on snitter website:
TwitAdder in continuously of post review about Twitter tools and related social site around the world and Twitterrific is our Today review. Twitterrific is including in desktop application reviews.
Twitterrific is a fun application that lets you both read and publish posts or “tweets” to the Twitter community website. The application’s user interface is clean, concise and designed to take up a minimum of real estate on your Mac’s desktop.To get started, visit the Twitter home page to sign up for an account for use with Twitterrific. Twitter accounts are free, take only minutes to set up and are a great way to stay connected with people around the globe.Small Desktop Footprint
Twitterrific’s user interface is designed to let you view as much or as little information as you desire. The application shows a scrolling list of the latest tweets from either your friends or public feeds. The list can be shown in a collapsed or expanded mode. Scroll through all tweets quickly in either mode with the ↓/↑ keys.
- Clean, concise UI with small desktop footprint
- Supports multiple Twitter accounts
- Auto refreshing at user defined intervals
- Replies and direct messages are displayed inline
- Number of unread tweets shown in the Dock
- Delete tweets from Twitter quickly and easily
- Auto show / hide when new tweets arrive
- Control over window layering and priority
- Single click access to user profile pages
- Switch between friend and public tweets easily
- Keyboard shortcuts for list navigation and more
- Control Twitterrific with AppleScript
- Audio notification for new tweets
- Hotkey to show / hide tweets