Probably, there are not many people who familiar with Twitter submission. Even though it is quite similar with directory submission, but the fact is, it is still different to each other. Directory submission is rather out of date in the game of SEO, while Twitter is rather new kid on the block of SEO, which is ready to steal the attention. It still working based on Google search engine. Google has recently added and updated live search function of the search engine. This will affect the rank of websites and the trending topics at particular time.
I am going to explain to you how to find people on Twitter that you would be interested in and how to get people to follow you and your interesting Tweets and conversations.
I think that The Top 10 Ways To Use Twitter for Marketing bellow could give you an important information regarding to success to use twitter as a marketing tools
1. Use it to promote new pieces of content you or your company create to drive traffic to your site. From online articles to blog posts or from videos to webinars, each time you add something to the Web that is of value, tweet about it and include a link. (Most people on Twitter use www.TinyURL.com to take a long URL and make it short.)
2. Use it for learning new marketing ideas, strategies and techniques. If you follow the right people, and you have to be picky about who you follow, you’ll get pointed to a good amount of useful tutorials, videos, e-zines and other things that teach you about marketing.
3. Use it to get new customers. Use Twitter’s search to find people who may be interested in your product or service. There are many ingenious ways to search for people on Twitter. For example, if you sell red widgets you could go to http://search.twitter.com and find people who have tweeted specifically looking for red widgets. To do this, type the following into the search box: red widgets?
• You’ll notice a lot of the results will be of others selling red widgets. These ones will all obviously have links in them to direct people to the site they’re selling red widgets on. To weed these people/tweets out, use the negative sign like this: -http red widgets?
• Since every link has ‘http’ in it, using the negative sign in front of it will cause your search results to not include any tweets with links in them.
4. Use it to build your email list. Use Twitter’s search to find people who may be interested in the monthly newsletter you send out to your house email list. Invite these people to join.
5. Utilize Twitter plugins or add-ons such as TweetMyBlog or The Twitter Updater, which both automatically make tweets of every new blog post you publish. Also check out TwitThis. When visitors to your website click on the TwitThis button or link, it takes the URL of the Web page and creates a shorter URL using TinyURL. Then visitors can send this shortened URL and a description of the web page to all of their followers on Twitter. Finally, look at TweetLater, a service that allows you to write lots of tweets at once and then schedule them to go out over time.
6. Use it to build buzz about an upcoming product or website launch.
[Forget Expensive PPC Advertising - There is an Alternative!]
7. Use it to better brand yourself or your business. Remember, when someone wants to learn more about you or your company, they are increasingly using sites like Twitter for research. You could easily use Twitter to establish yourself as an authority in your field.
8. Use it to update followers on breaking news regarding your company. If your company is mentioned in a new article, tweet about it and include a link to the article. Or if you’re at a conference or trade show, you could tweet what you’re doing and invite people to visit you in person.
9. Use it for business networking, master-mind groups (see Napoleon Hill), and getting yourself seen by high-profile people in your industry.
10. Use it as an instant messaging system to keep you and your team on the same page during projects. This is especially useful for those who work with teams spread out in different cities or countries.
You should note that this top 10 list is not in order of importance or in any particular order. I suggest that you give Twitter a try if you haven’t already. See if you can apply a few of these techniques and tactics to help you take advantage of Twitter as a marketing tool.
And one more important thing to remember is that there is no silver bullet in marketing. You should always be trying and implementing numerous tactics when marketing your business. Don’t only rely on Twitter or any other one thing. Instead, use Twitter (or any other Web 2.0 site) as simply one more tool in your entire social media and marketing toolbox.
The development of technology really supports our life. We can do many things easily using the technologies. However, we should be wise to use the technology so that we can enjoy the benefits maximally. One example of the development of technology is the internet. The internet has been developed very well so that we can access it anytime and anywhere. By using the internet, we can have so many friends.
You may be confused that by using the internet we can easily get many friends but it is real. You can use some social networking sites to make friends. You can use Twitter to get many friends. When you join at Twitter, you may expect to get many followers. The followers will indicate that you have many friends. Therefore, I will give you tips how to get many followers on Twitter. First, you should update your status with useful information. You can write information about some gossips of celebrities, for example, so that other people will be addicted to follow information on your profile.
Then, you can also change interesting profile using attractive background. It will make the people who view your profile want to follow you. Hopefully, the Twitter tips that I give to you can help you get many followers. You can manage your own Twitter based on your creativity.
Build relationship with other people is an advantage. You can get more friends and know many people’s interest. Today, it is getting easy to build relationship with other people. If many years a go we only knew letters as our means of correspondence, today we have already known many correspondence means such as email, facebook, and friendster. Those are social networks that are done with internet access. One social networking that is getting popular is twitter. In this article, you will learn how to twitter.